Monday, August 17, 2009

(A project) Looking Up: Noticing the Everday Unnoticeables

I have been inspired to do a photography project within my blog. I am not sure yet of it's frequency, but I do know the angle I am going to take. It is going to start out with simply taking photographs of things that are Up. It has come to my attention that I often walk around looking down, at feet, the sidewalk or stare vacantly forward--absent mindedly missing many amazing and small beauties every day. I have also noticed that many people do this. How many times have you walked along the same street only to one day too see a sign that you've never seen before? "Hey! Look at that sign--is that new?" only to have your wonderfully loyal friend say, "Uh, really? That's been there since we got to school...3 years ago." Hmmmm. Thus, my project! I hope you will enjoy it. This time around there are quite a few photos, I would imagine they will not be in such abundence in the future. Cheers!



















No comments: